COVID19 HOLIDAY SCHEME PARENT INFORMATION
As we make plans for Summer Sports Activities, we have formulated our operational protocol based on the latest information and guidance from Northern Ireland Executive. This can be found at https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/coronavirus-covid-19
Our Summer Scheme will specifically run with the following measures:
- Multi-Sport activities only, outdoor where possible
- Small, protected bubbles for groups
Other Special Policies and Guidelines in Place*:
- Children must enter the venue/site through the specified doors that will be clearly signposted on arrival.
- Adults will be met by a member of staff to drop off their child, but they must not enter the building/site.
- Children should not bring personal belongings or toys
- Children should bring lunch, drinks, snacks, sun cream and any medicine in their own bag.
- Should the child or any member of the family present with symptoms you must inform Galaxy Coaching straight away by calling 07779302675.
Other Special Measures that will be in place*:
- regular hand washing
- hand sanitising stations around the site
- equipment sanitisation after each use
- Controlled and distanced parental drop/collections
- Isolation of any children presenting with Covid-like symptoms
To enable us to continue to provide services in a safe and responsible manner, we ask parents/guardians to adhere to the above . These guidelines may be updated with any further guidance from the Northern Ireland Executive
*Special Measures and guidelines are effective from the day that they were printed or published (please see above). We reserve the right to amend or remove these where guidance changes and where we see it is responsible to so do.
As of the 26th June 2020, we have applied the following:
- As a provider of sports and recreational activity, Galaxy Coaching are exempt from (and unable to) register as a “Child Care Provider” according to Child Care (NI) Order 1995. Without a specific regulatory body, we look to take guidance and follow many of the policies put together for Full Day and Sessional Care providers, as laid out by the regional trusts.
Galaxy Coaching Ltd.